Terms and conditions
The aim of this website is to create an appropriate atmosphere to solve sample questions in physics exams more accurately and in larger numbers. This website was designed by a group of physics PhD students and teachers having 10 years of teaching experiences. Completing the teaching staff, other departments will be added in a foreseeable future.
- Only one registration per person is allowed. Corporate or joint accounts are not permitted.
- When registering for an account, you must use an email address which gives you frequent access to emails sent to that address, as we may need to contact you occasionally.
- You must not:
- disclose your password to anyone else
- allow anyone else use of your account
- use anyone else’s account
- You may view the content and applications available on the Site for your own private non-commercial use. You must not use or allow others to access or use, all or any part of our Site or the contents and/or applications on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
What you are not allowed to do:
- Store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or to the internet, or to create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the Site; or remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted.
- You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
- All rights granted to you under these Terms will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
- You are responsible for everything done using your account, even if someone else is using your registration details without your knowledge. If you think that someone else may have access to, or be using, your password or account, you must tell us as soon as possible by emailing us.
- We may suspend, terminate or prevent your registration at our sole discretion. This may be because, for example, we consider that you have breached or will breach these Terms and Conditions. However, we are not obliged to do these things.
- You must not use or allow others to access or use, all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
- we shall have no liability to you for any loss or inconvenience suffered from the unavailability or withdrawal of content and/or applications from the Site. We may withdraw content and/or applications from the Site at any time at our discretion with or without notice to users.
Linking to the site:
- The link is not detrimental to and/or does not take unfair advantage of our reputation or business;
- The link does not falsely suggest that we endorse, approve of or are associated with your website or any of its contents;
- You may not frame or “mirror” the Site or incorporate pieces of it into a different web site or product. Links to the Site must clearly identify physexams.com as the source of information displayed and preserve the integrity of web pages associated with the Site without alteration
Disclaimer Privacy Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.