Blog & News
- The space around a magnet where the forces of attraction or repulsion on a magnetic object can be detected is called magnetic field.
- Magnetic field around a magnet or other magnetic object is visualized by magnetic field lines.
- Magnetic field around a magnet or other magnetic object can be displayed by iron filling patterns.
- Magnetic field around a magnet or other magnetic object can be detected by a little compass needle at that point.
- Small compass needle is aligned parallel to the magnetic field, with the north pole of the compass shows the direction of the magnetic field at that point.
- The direction of magnetic field is from the north pole to the south pole outside the magnet.
- Magnetic field exerts forces on magnetic poles, the forces on north pole is parallel to the field and the forces on the south pole is in opposite direction of $\vec B$.